- Afternoon Detention will not be held today. Detention will be held Wednesday Morning from 7:15-7:45 AM.
- First Priority will meet tomorrow at 7:30 in the little theater. Everyone is welcome.
- Little Shop Rehearsal today from 3-5. All cast AND TECH CREW called.
- Tonight at 5:30PM we will host an AP/Dual Enrollment Information Night for families and students interested in these courses. Teachers and representatives will be available for questions.
- EF Educational Tours will be presenting information on April 6th @ 6:00 pm in the commons about a tour to Ireland, Scotland and England in May of 2024. If you will be a student at Cherokee in 2024 please inform your parents of this meeting if you wish to go.
- Bus # 12 and #26 will not run today .
- FCCLA will meet Monday April 3rd after school in room 401. Remember to wear your FCCLA shirt!!!
- Congratulations to the following Cherokee Tennis Team members who won their matches over Cocke County yesterday afternoon. Those winning their singles match were: Aiden Roberson, Avery Lowe, Vance Gulley, Andrew Brummitte, Blake Cope, Ariel Ferrell, and Ema Morgan. Those winning their doubles match were: Brayden Lawson and Avery Lowe, Vance Gulley and Aiden Roberson. Congratulations to all of these players
March 28 Announcements
JAN 31, 2023